Up For Grabs
If you haven't been to The Beautiful Life you're missing out. I only recently discovered it myself and have become slightly obsessed with both the blog and online shop. The ever so lovely, Ruth Harsham, blog author and proprietress of The Beautiful Life is an absolute delight. Reading her blog is a joy but could be slightly hazardous to your pocket book if you're not careful... one click and you're transported to her online shop where she stocks Jeanne d' Arc Living Magazines and Decor.
My first purchase was this 3 tiered reclaimed wood stand. It will be overflowing with fruit and veggies after a trip to the Farmer's Market this weekend. I just love the way it looks in my kitchen. I'm pretty sure I will find many uses for it. Ruth told me she uses hers all the time to serve everything from sandwiches to desserts at parties and get-togethers.
(click image for up-close detail)
My next purchase was the current issue of Jeanne d ' Arc Living Magazine.
Ruth was shipped the Danish version by mistake so she's offering it at the discounted price of $15! She also sells the English version which is $35. I just received my copy the other day and have been savoring each and every page!
Today I discovered she launched an "Up for Grabs~Miscellany Dept." which is right up my alley! These are items that she has previously owned and loved but is now ready to let go, so they are one of a kind, first come, first grab treasures.
Here's what I grabbed first thing this morning... a vintage charcoal gray hand form.
You might want to head over there now and see what other treasures she currently has "up for grabs"!




Comments
p.s. your kitchen is marvelous btw!
that bag is cute too.
ps. i hope you know how much i adore your sweet words...
xoxoxo you make me smile out loud!
Love the hand, it could be a fun pair to my hand. http://lumolifestyle.blogspot.com/2010/01/hands-up.html
I just LOVE how that stand looks in your kitchen!! And I'm with the others who commented -- we all want your kitchen! GORGEOUS! Those countertops!! S-W-O-O-N!
Your hand shipped out to you yesterday and I suspect you will have it Saturday (tomorrow) with any luck! :)
Thanks a million, sweet Therese and I definitely enjoyed chatting with you on the phone!! :)
XOXO,
Ruth
Ciao,
gerre lynne
http://gerresbeautifulboutique.blogspot.com
i have something special just for you!
all my love
xoxo
xxx
ps. visit my blog at:
http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/
XO