Betsy Burnham
Meet my new design crush
betsy burnham is the principal designer of burnham design, a boutique interior design company in los angeles. originally from the east coast, burnham graduated cum laude from dartmouth college with a degree in visual studies and fell into interior design by way of the fashion industry. burnham’s design style has been called “high end and sophisticated while remaining warm and inviting” and an “unapologetic mix, that layers pattern, texture and periods.”
betsy counts as inspiration the work of designers albert hadley, david hicks and bill blass, and architects addison mizner and david adler.
she is addicted to accessories, loves menswear-inspired fabrics and fervently believes in mixing thrift with couture
burnham lives in the hancock park area of los angeles with her husband mark, children carson and will and their two chihuahuas.















Comments
she is on the cutting edge, is she not??
thankas for the heads up ....
no matter what I rant about I will ALWAYS love your header!!!!!
soooooo going against what I posted about ... don't go changin'
listen to me
Have the best weekend, maybe a lovely cycle. Much love XO
You are so right. Betsy Burnham does mix it up a bit and she does it beautifully! Love that British bureau mixed with the Parsons desk and Chinoiserie drapery! Wow! Thanks for the introduction.
I would love to know who or how you found the inspiration to start your fantastic blog.
It's a question that I answered in my current post. Stop by if you get a chance. Now I'm off to see more of Betsy Burnham. Have a great weekend.
Lisa
So sorry dearie. You are right a bit overwhelmed at the moment busy. Hope all is well.
pve
Have a great weekend! xx
Thank you for your wonderful suggestion on my giveaway post. I do get Wisteria and just have to dig my latest catalog out when I check out all of the other choices that readers suggested. I am having so much fun with this! Okay, off to I.T.T. to see that other room! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. xx Suzanne
eowiin
x Charlotta
Gonna have to try to paint a dresser like that Union Jack!
She had me @ Union Jack.
Hugs xx deb
I clearly need to read up on Betsy Burnham. Love her style! And her approach: “ An unapologetic mix, that layers pattern, texture and periods.” And anybody who can mix
thrift with couture so well - gets 5 stars in my book!
Thank you for the introduction. And let's not lose each other in this deep sea of blogs!
(As promised no SC without contacting you! Peter went without me for a weekend but we are all due to go later summer/fall. I am just hopping to Sweden first!)
Much fondness, Mon
P.S I am so glad that I can write long comments againg, without being "pushed out". But now I have that same issue with Sue's blog again! It is only with you two ladies! But I won't give up.