I'm Celebrating...
My one year bloggyversary!
It's hard to believe I've been blogging for a year already. It honestly feels more like a few months. I know I've said it before but blogging has been a huge blessing in my life. It has opened up a portal into this wonderful place we all call "blogland" and has allowed me to find and connect with others who share similar interests and passions.
My most precious treasures have always been the people and relationships I've made throughout my life and over the past year, because of blogging, I have hit the mother lode!
I am forever grateful that I sat down one year ago today and tentatively and nervously wrote my very first post, bravely putting myself out in the blogosphere not knowing what lay ahead... a leap of faith that has forever changed my life for the better!



Comments
xx Katie
xo,
cristin
Happy Anniversary to one of the nicest bloggers goin'!
Love ya! Donna
It doesn't seem that long ago. I cannot believe it seems like yesterday your blog began and on the other like a lifetime of friendship.
To my west coast half your the best!
Love, Hugs, Kisses...
So when we are getting dressed up in those tulle skirts?
P.S. I remember when your son emailed me last winter, how sweet of him to help you out!
Sharon
Wishing you many, many more!!!
xoxo Elizabeth
I am happy to be a visitor on you fun and informative posts. Congratulations Terry.
Love you
xx
Best, SF
Bises,
Genie
Yeah for you!!!
So glad you did write that first tentative post....you have a fabulous blog!
Congrats and can't see what the future years hold for you!
<3Cara
"Tea Time" Print Giveaway-Come on Over and Check it Out!
~jermaine
please pop by one 'n al; cheerio for now Linda.
ficklecattle.blogspot.com
xoxo
Keep up your lovely work for many years to come!
xo
Joanne
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
day for you...
and for us, your
very lucky readers!!!
YOU were one of
the first bloggers
that I interacted
with....Your kind
and gracious manner
just leaped off the
screen then and they
still do! Love you,
Terri!
xx Suzanne
Love love love all your images today!!!!
Anniversary hugs.
xoxo
XX
Sue
Thank you for taking that leap of faith, without that big jump we would have not had that please of your beautiful postings, your inspiration with your treasured finds,your poetic words that help each and everyone of us better know you and ourselves, as well as your beautiful family. Girl all I can say is I am greatful I found you and you me! It has been a joy and a addition to our lives.
Happy Bloggy Year!!! whoo hoo!!!
It was so cute to see Chris and Hannah testing away, oh and facebooking away! they were chatting up a storm! Hannah say's I am just like you, how you are about Chris :)
We are going to be at my sisters big thing over the last few days of the month and after that back to normal :)
Take care girl, have a great weekend, enjoy the love you receive from this special bloggy post.
xoxo
Dore
It's always a pleasure to pop over and see what you have to share with us.. I'm looking forward to another year of inspiring posts from you!! xxx Julie
Miss you?
any news on those little vintage bottles?
Have a terrific weekend!