Nineteen!
My one and only turns 19 today!
He's the same age my husband was when I met him!
He's been away at college for almost 3 weeks now and will be coming home on Friday to celebrate his Birthday and attend the CAL vs UCLA game with some of his new fraternity brothers.
Chris...
Happy Birthday
We love you and are so proud of you!



Comments
Hope you all have a wonderful time together!!!
like his mama!!!
***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com
BTW today is my bday too. :)
Sharon
I keep thinking how wonderful it would be to just treasure hunt every day! You and Amy should meet up sometime! Oh hey my son about died when he saw your puffer fish and the turtle shells in the pics. He said, "Mom she is the coolest lady if she likes those things!" Ha, thought you'd like that!
I found my camera so I'm sharing lots of Halloween ideas!
Megan
Best,
Liz
How sweet, your son is very handsome, and you are very lucky!!
ENJOY your time with him this weekend!
Northern Light
Have a wonderful celebration...
Love, Donna
I love you guys!!
xo
xo
E+J
19, and wow cute-ness!!!
MS. "T" you guys have a blast!!!
xoxo
Dore & daughter Hannah
Michael
Oh, and sweetie, have you inputted your state information yet at LOCATION CENTRAL? It's the blog where you find other bloggers in your area.
www.locationcentral.blogspot.com
Happy Birthday! Happy Reunion!
xx
Sue
say handsome boy,
but guess he's really
a man : ) !!
I met my "man" when
he was 19, too...at
a frat party....Times
haven't changed too
much! I hope you and
your hubby split a
bottle of champagne and
toast to a job well-done...
and to a fine young man.
xx Suzanne