Holiday Inspiration
Well, it was a wonderful Thanksgiving full of togetherness, great food & good times... and when it was all over I went to put a load of laundry on and accidentally ran my new iphone 4 through the wash!
In the meantime, while I wait for it to completely dry out, I thought I'd post some Christmas decorating ideas that I've saved over the years which have inspired me in decorating our home which I've been doing since Black Friday... and oh my, what a mess I'm in at the moment!!
These images are from Christmas Ideas 2003.
This gorgeous spread has provided me with the main design theme in my Christmas decor.
Hopefully I'll be back in business with my iphone/camera in a few days and will be able to show you how I've translated it into our Holiday Home!







Comments
Sounds like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving though!
xo,
cristin
PS good to see the two Chris's!!!
xo Cathy
I so recall these inspiring magazine photos. I love them, and would replicate them as well. Love the ribbon garland strung across.
ThanksGiving looks beautiful, Father son toast...Cheers.
The Iphone Oh! and oh, oh not good at all. How did it dry out?
See you soon I truly cannot wait to see your inspirational designs from your inspired photo's
xx
Dore
Mine is attached to my hip ...
I'd better double check my jean pockets!
a wonderful time
was had by all.
Thanks for the
lovely decorating
ideas. I keep
a stack of Christmas
mags old and new.
I see something
different every year,
even though they
are the same issues.
Happy Tuesday!
xx Suzanne