Oh No
I think I might have a problem...
One of my favorite blogger buds called me this morning to let me know that she is having problems leaving me comments. She suggested that I do a post asking if anyone else is having the same problem. If so, please email me and let me know that it's just not her.
Thank you so much! I truly appreciate you taking the time to help me with this :)

Comments
xoxo Elizabeth
Can't see anything wrong so far, if this doesn't work normally I'll mail you, I think a chat is long overdue anyway!!
Sharon
xx
Looks like you're back in business!
xo
You guys are the best. I guess it's just happening to my wonderful friend Kathysue :(
But thanks to you all I feel much better now :)
Thank you
xo
I did send you an email a few days ago, I hope you got it.
You are the best!!! XO