I'd love your input
Should I swap out the Barcelona chair that currently resides in our bedroom...
for this Rosewood Norwegian Falcon Chair
or this
Mid Century Leather and Teak Safari Chair?
I met 2 fabulous girls while waiting in line for an estate sale on Friday. Turns out they just launched a website called Take-a-seat.biz, where they sell Mid Century chairs they find and refurbish.
I'm not normally a big fan of Mid Century design but I have to admit that I am smitten with both of these chairs.
So tell me, which one would you choose?
I'm not normally a big fan of Mid Century design but I have to admit that I am smitten with both of these chairs.
So tell me, which one would you choose?



Comments
and give the Falcon chair to me...
susan
Love the falcon chair..that would be a second choice..but I just love the Barcelona :) x
Thanks for your kind comments on my blog! I'd love you to do a piece on it on your excellent blog,thank you!
Shipping to California for : "Foggy Baggy" would be $16 USD. Our Devon coastline reminds me a lot of your lovely Californian coast, truly special places,both!
Have a great day!
xoxo Elizabeth
Linda in AZ *
bellesmom1234@comcast.net
xo Cathy
Nay to other two anywhere....
joan
Linda
Thank you so much for your positive comments on my living room - so nice to hear and I love your blog!
From: A fellow treasure lover.
Thanks,
Team Furnicons Barcelona chair