What a difference a year makes...
Last year at this time we were getting geared up for graduation and preparing to send our one and only off to college...
and now with just a few weeks left to go in his freshman year, he came home this past weekend for a quick visit before finals,
bringing with him a lovely new friend and fellow classmate.
Lizzy is from Southern California so Chris had a great time showing her around Berkeley and San Francisco.
Here she is getting acquainted with my blowfish
She's a fabulous young lady and we really enjoyed getting to know her.
I think it was just what they needed before heading back and hitting the books!

Comments
you're son is such a sweet looking little man!
and not a bad looking friend either ... wink wink
xo
She's darling.
XO,
Jane
any of my friends are alive or dead or their families either. I've tried to reach them all day. I'm just so sad and helpless. love, Tracy
Megan
Hey how much did you spend on those two prints at GW?