It's that time of year AGAIN!
I made it another year!
It seems like just yesterday that I was crying my eyes out on my birthday before getting up the next morning and taking my one and only off to college.
It's hard to believe it's here again as this past year has literally flown by. As I look back over the past 12 months it's all I can do but count the many blessings that have come my way.
It's been a banner year on several levels.
I've experienced a lot of personal growth, watched our son leave the nest and spread his wings, and made many new connections and friendships along the way.
It's funny how some people see their birthdays as just getter older. I see each birthday as the gift of another year!
And so...
as I embrace my 53rd year I want to thank you all for being a very special part of my life... you have no idea how much your friendships have meant to me!




Comments
Wishing you a very happy birthday and a year full of goodness beyond your wildest dreams.
It is so refreshing to read your post which is full of gratitude and joy and your blogging has brought all of us such endless joy
Helen xxx
Happy Birthday
to you.....!
Thanks for being
such an inspiring
example of embracing
age with grace,
beauty and gratitude.
May this be the first
day of another great
year for you, Terri!
xx Suzanne
XO XO
xo Cathy
-Lara
Camille
I do recall this time last year and you sending off your son off to college [I say I remember. your son right?]
Well have a wonderful birthday and even better year ahead full of happiness and pleasant surprises..
thanks for popping in... ciao xxx Julie
x
Melissah
x
Melissah