La Dolfina Strikes Again!
Out treasure hunting a few weeks ago I spied this wonderful old sail outside in a pile of junk and couldn't believe my eyes when I pulled it out to inspect it and saw LA DOLFINA staring back at me!
I let it soak in my bathtub for a few days and am now contemplating how to re purpose it.
My first thought was a shower curtain...
but it's a rather small sail that's sustained several rips and tears so that won't work.
Now I'm thinking of having it made into a treasure hunting tote incorporating some of the nautical stitching and grommets.
What would you do?




Comments
I like the idea of a tote or some pillows!! what a wonderful treasure, Kathysue
http://www.seabags.com/index.php
they make bags for our sailing club from our old sails. we sell the bags to raise money for the club (it's a non-profit).