Too Tired for Words...
but not for pictures!
I can't wait to go to bed and then wake up and see you all... we're gonna have a great time!
Oh and I decided to hang out all day so don't rush, I'll see you when you get here.
(If you can believe this, my soon to be 77 year old mom helped me with all this! She's the one treasure I can't live without!)
















































































Comments
I see a ton of things I would love!!!
bless you dear friend for all of your efforts
starrydeborah
wishing you a wonderful sucessful day! XO Colette
I love way to many things and the rusty chippy birdcage is a keeper.
xoxo
see you soon sweet friend.
~Dore
Pretty please?
Good Luck today!
XX
Debra~
just as amazing
as these pics....
congrats!
xx Suzanne
Trying to fit shopping in between classes and tests. 10 weeks to go!
Maybe see you at the point next Sunday