God's Art
I continually marvel at the similarities of God's creations in nature...
This morning on our walk along the bay I noticed this bleached out, uprooted tree that had washed up onto the rocks.
Upon closer inspection I noticed how similar it looked to a piece of coral.
My husband made his way down to have a closer look...
He supported it with the surrounding rocks and stood it upright.
We weren't expecting to do an art installation but God needed our help...
Isn't it beautiful?
A wooden coral branch











Comments
Thanks for sharing. Makes me want to do a beach walk!
Have a good weekend!
Kim:)
This is absolutely wonderful. God's art, indeed, with just a little help from His friends!!
And what a beautiful seascape. Lucky you!
Enjoy your Sunday!
XX
Debra~
The 2012 Artist Series featuring Designer and Paper Artist Anita Rivera...on my site, please stop by! Her work is amazing!
xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena
Jermaine
XOOX