The Awesome Power of PRAYER
Thank you for your heartfelt and POWERFUL Prayers today for my brother Stephen!
They worked!!!
I am so happy, humbled and grateful to be able to tell you that the surgery was a success, thanks to your prayers, the donor and the amazing surgical team at UCSF.
After 28 years, he is no longer a diabetic.
To be cured of a disease is nothing short of a miracle.
Those of us that held vigil during the 4 hour surgery witnessed that miracle and are awestruck.
You were all a great part of this miracle and my family and I will forever be eternally grateful.
I cannot tell you how much your comments and personal emails sustained us today.
God Bless You All
I love you
Comments
What F*A*B*U*L*O*U*S news to wake up to~~~~ a brand new life for your darling brother... It doesn't G*E*T any better than THAT, does it?!?!?
Oh the miracles He bestows upon us!
Much love n' many warm hugs to ONE... HAPPY... FAMILY!!!
Mwwwwwuuuuuaaahhh!!!
Linda in AZ *
bellesmom1234@comcast.net
Cheryl
Stephen and your family have been in our thoughts and prayers. Thank you for sharing the wonderful news.
A true blessing.
Helen xx
xojoan
-Lane
So happy to hear this good news for you, and your family! I've been away from blogging for a bit, sorry for not keeping in touch with you. Wishing you a very happy 4th of July! I'm sure you'll be celebrating in style :) -Al