The Gift of Thrift
Hermes Handbag
and...
My Thrifted Version
I. Magnin
Made in Italy
Mint Condition
Just goes to show that classic, good taste never goes out of style!
HERMES UPDATE
Remember this post where my mom scored 2 Hermes blouses at the thrift store?
I sold the Kachina print blouse for her on ebay last week for an astonishing $1050!
I'm so happy for her!
Perfect timing for a cash infusion!!!
Will you be doing any of your Christmas shopping at the thrift store?





Comments
By the way, you're a very
good girl and I bet Santa's already been coordinating
with Cupid!
Go Mom!
Bye.
xo
xo Kathysue
xoxo
Karena
2012 Artists Series & Giveaway
That purse is gorgeous! I loved I Magnin. So sad they aren't around anymore. They had some lovely things under the I. Magnin house brand.
Congrats to your mom! What a great find. It shows all the hunting pays off!
xo
Kim
xoxo
Joanne
x
Melissah