Congratulations to Helen Tilson the winner of the Serenity Health Giveaway!
Thank you to all those who entered and left wonderful comments about what "serenity" means to you.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Anonymous said…
First off I would like to say fantastic blog! I had a quick question in which I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your thoughts before writing. I've had a hard time clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out. I truly do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally lost simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or hints? Appreciate it! My weblog : tatoo removal
I always used to read piece of writing in news papers but now as I am a user of internet thus from now I am using net for articles, thanks to web. Also visit my siteerinmore mixture
Well, it was a wonderful Thanksgiving full of togetherness, great food & good times... and when it was all over I went to put a load of laundry on and accidentally ran my new iphone 4 through the wash! In the meantime, while I wait for it to completely dry out, I thought I'd post some Christmas decorating ideas that I've saved over the years which have inspired me in decorating our home which I've been doing since Black Friday... and oh my, what a mess I'm in at the moment!! These images are from Christmas Ideas 2003. This gorgeous spread has provided me with the main design theme in my Christmas decor. Hopefully I'll be back in business with my iphone/camera in a few days and will be able to show you how I've translated it into our Holiday Home!
Both my mom and my uncle's homes were part of the Holiday Home Tour this year benefiting The Alameda Family Services League. My uncle's home is a grand old Spanish Revival that wraps the corner of Northwood Dr. (the street I grew up on) and Yale Dr. where he and my mom grew up and where my mom now lives. His address is actually Gibbons Drive which is one of the most beautiful tree lined streets in Alameda. "Alameda" actually means, tree-lined avenue! This fountain greets you at the entry to his home. Santa had the perfect spot for a long afternoon of greeting guests. You may remember the greeting he gave my mom when he saw her!! A lovely vignette awaits you at the door. My mom is no stranger to this house. They have lived in the same neighborhood, just a few houses apart, for over 40 years! The Living Room with windows on two sides is typical of the Spanish Revival style. My uncle is also a treasure hunter, it runs in the family! I...
We haven't had a summer vacation yet but all it took for me to get inspired to do a little upgrade to our summer room or as my hubby calls it, his mancave, which is actually our garage, was this little number... It had been sitting for the longest time in my favorite thrift store and as hard as I tried to ignore it, it finally got my attention when one night as I was watching a movie with my hubby I imagined it across the room replacing an existing bench. Bright and early the following morning I high tailed it over there hoping it would still be there waiting for me! I sighed a breath of relief when I spied it over in the corner. It was originally priced at $250 but had been lowered recently to $100. I asked politely if they might meet me at $75. They promptly agreed as they were anxious to free up space. Once I got it home it became the catalyst for further upgrades in the space. I channeled India Hicks...
Comments
a hard time clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas
out. I truly do enjoy writing however it just seems like the
first 10 to 15 minutes are generally lost simply just trying to figure out how to begin.
Any recommendations or hints? Appreciate it!
My weblog : tatoo removal
Imagine my surprise to see my name on your heading. Wow. Thank you. I truly appreciate receiving this news today. Many many thanks
xoxo
Karena
Art*by*Karena
now as I am a user of internet thus from now I am using net for articles, thanks to web.
Also visit my site erinmore mixture