An Auspicious Occasion
This year Easter Sunday happens to fall on March 31, 2013 which happens to be my husband's 53rd birthday or what I'm calling, an auspicious occasion!
With all those 3's lining up and then landing on Easter, I thought it only fitting to find him a whopper of a birthday present!
We met on craigslist...
Boy was he surprised...
He adores Bob and set about hanging him in his mancave immediately.
I have to admit, I love Bob too!





Comments
Cheers,
Loi
xo Kathysue
My husband's birthday is March 31 also! You are way ahead of me on the present search. Funny 2 of my friends have husbands with the same birthday as well! Must be a great day. What a man cave! He's a lucky guy. Hope he has a happy birthday and enjoys the fish!
xo
Kim
Don
And, fabulous man-cave for a fabulous guy!!!
XO
Don
Your husbans has the same birthday as mine, although K will turn 46.