The Next Best Thing
To Being There!
I try and take lots of photos for those of you who have never been to Alameda Point in hopes that all the goodness I see through my lens will entice you to come out and experience it for yourselves!
Yesterday was a gorgeous day which definitely added to the experience!
First up was this outstanding rainbow display of Bakelite!
What a collection this woman has amassed!
I think she could open up a Bakelite Museum with her jaw dropping collection!
I've been having some wrist pain of late and really need to give it a rest so carry on and enjoy the rest of the show!
I hope one day I will have the opportunity to run into you here.
Unfortunately, yesterday I missed out on meeting Theresa Cheek from Art's The Answer who was in town visiting her daughter and upon arriving at The Point texted me just as my phone died!
Maybe if I hadn't taken so many photos...
On a final note, don't miss the premier of LA Shrinks on Bravo tonight as our friend and fellow blogger, Kevin from Hollywood Forever, Kevin, and his partner are on it. I for one can't wait!

























































Comments
xo Kathysue
Love and Hugs
Karena
Art by Karena
XXX
Debra~
xxleslie
darn it would be so far from chicago to drive my trailer out there. i could fly but that looks like torture, wanting to bring so many goodies home, yikes!
xo
debra
Yes they are... They have come way down from years past!
Please let me know if you come!!!
I always enjoy your trip to the Point! I hope I'll get up there one weekend. You have a great eye- so much to love there! I'm especially cray for the bakelite, the flatware, the cutting boards, the copper pots..!
Hope you had fun!
xo
Kim
Theresa