Would you, could you...



Paint shells black?




After seeing this, I'm seriously considering it!

 

Comments

Divine Theatre said…
I would paint them in a box.
And I would paint them with a fox.
And I would paint them in a house.
And I would paint them with a mouse.
And I would paint them here and there.
Say! I would paint them ANYWHERE!

xo

Andie
La Dolfina said…
Thanks Andie! I'm gonna do it!
Stay tuned :)
xo
Kathysue said…
You know how I love some black and white, so why not? go for it!! Very sophisticated
I wouldn't have thought to do that, but after seeing this..I must say its quite beautiful!
A Perfect Gray said…
terri! I love them painted black. do it!
vignette design said…
Do it! I wouldn't have thought so, but they do look fabulous painted black. Go for it!
I think they would be absolutely beautiful against a white wall!!
Do it Terri, do it it's so pretty!

XXX
Debra~
I will so love to see what you do!!!
Nutbird said…
Most of them don't look to be really valuable, so that's okay. I cringed when Clinton Kelly painted an enormous antler chandelier black, but it looked great. Ann
Karena said…
Terri I can imagine the painted shells in a black and white color theme; also as a centerpiece with white candles!

You always brighten my days and inspire me.

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Home Tour - House #2

Summer Living

Happy Thanksgiving