I Have Never Seen One of These Before
How about you?
Any guesses as to what it is?
It is an antique French umbrella stand!
The larger holes on the perimeter are for umbrellas and the smaller holes toward the center are for canes.
It would be amazing in a grand home with a large formal entry or in a charming hotel or restaurant with lots of patrons coming and going.
It would also be wonderful for a cane collector!
I saw it at an estate sale over the weekend and wished I could bring it home with me...
I hope it found the perfect home where it can be fully appreciated!



Comments
xo
Loi
happy Monday,
Kathysue
XXX
Debra~
You always find the most beautiful pieces. I love it. I think, like Loi, you should have bought it.
Helen x
Would look fabulous in a lot of settings.
xoxo
Karena
2013 Designer Series
This is a beautiful stand and very unique. I like the blue patina at the base.. very pretty!