GULP!
I'm in a bit of a shock as I write this but it looks as if my entire blog might just have disappeared off the face of the cloud!
I enlisted my son via telephone one morning to help me from his college apartment when I couldn't receive any emails.
He ended up deleting, I think permanently, all my photos.
I'm so dizzy right now I'm not sure of anything except the real possibility that 6 years of my life that was so wonderfully documented on my blog may be gone forever...
I always thought I should convert all my blog posts into a book. It was always on the back of my mind.
I'm devastated...
and numb.
I'm still holding out for a miracle though... please send me your positive thoughts.
Thank you
Comments
I have a good feeling you will get your pictures back. Sending BIG TIME positive thoughts your way. I can't tell you how many times I've been inspired by your wonderful posts and pics....here's hoping...k
I worry about this all the time/ think about going to WordPress from Blogger.
Prayers with you and I hope you received the check!!
xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena
I too want to make a book of my blog. Do you know how?
I hope your blog is restored to you. It is a nightmare to lose so much creative work. Hug xxo Kerrie
xoxo Kathysue
Sending you good wishes and prayers for a recovery of past posts.
I can fully comprehend your concern. My blog and the connections I have made holds high importance.
Helen xx
Scarlett
I am sorry I scared you!
Thank you you for your concern.
I cannot indulge myself when there are real problems in this world and I most definitely agree that "health is wealth" as my Grandmother always said.
So nice to hear from you!
XO
sending a hug.
xxojoan