Alameda Point Treasures



A great big THANK YOU
to all who weighed in on the styling of my cabinet!


I won't keep you in suspense any longer about the great finds I scored a few weekends ago at The Alameda Point Flea Market.



I've never ever seen such unusual wall sconces/display shelves!



And to find a pair no less!



Pretty thrilling!



 After hanging them I was inspired to clean and organize the entire room!

Sorry to keep you in suspense but
I'm almost done and will give you a tour of the freshened up, re-organized office of an inveterate treasure huntress.

Stay tuned!


FYI, the Pair of Coral Prints are now for sale.


Comments

liv said…
You are the most amazing hunter-girl ever! I've never seen anything like them and a peacock! Beautiful, and the red looks wonderful. Great eye, Terri!
La Dolfina said…
Thanks Livia! You are too kind :)
Sarah said…
Eager to see the new look. You are an amazing hunter! ;-)
Your new finds are so unique and are beautiful pieces.
La Dolfina said…
Thank you Sarah! I so appreciate you staying in touch!!!
XO
designchic said…
You always find the best items! Can't wait to see your styling! Happy Tuesday ~
Funny how something new...gets you to clean everything!!! Very cool.
Nancy said…
oh my goodness. i'm pretty sure people would pay to go shopping with you. i would if i lived near you!

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Inspiration

Holiday Home Tour - House #2

Summer Living