Bloomies Big Window Challenge...End of Day 1


Ok, here are the final tweets from Day 1...


"Art up!  Thank you, @stephenmckenzie with Larson-Juhl!"

 

"Our inhabitant coming to Life!"

 

"Yes, please"

 

"End of day one..."

 

"A moment of rest, rush hour outside"

 

"Parting shot..."


Well, it looks like Eddie & Jaithan have made it through Day 1 of installation of Bloomingdale's Big Window Challenge 2010!  I wish them a great nights sleep and an even more successful and productive day tomorrow.  Thanks to Twitter, we are with them all the way!

XO

Comments

Dumbwit Tellher said…
Such fun to see these shots. I swear that duo does nothing but magnificent things. Can't wait to see the finished project. Go E & J!

Happy new week to you Therese x
Kathysue said…
I feel tired just thinking of all the hard work they are doing. It looks as if they are makeing great headway. Hugs Kathysue
I hope eddie wins great guy!
HEY!!! DID YOU GO VOTE FOR EDDIE?!?!?! The windows have been revealed!!!

:D Lynda
http://nyclq-focalpoint.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Inspiration

Holiday Home Tour - House #2

Summer Living