More details...
I'm sort of stuck on the details at the moment.
I was wondering what you all thought of this staircase with 4 different style spindles.
Is it too much detail, or is it pure genius?
I'd love to have you weigh in.
I just love the fresh interpretation of the traditional details in this front entry.
The striped doormat is painted on, and instead of just a pair of planters flanking the door, there is the unexpected placement of two sets of planters varied in size and pattern but linked in color and plantings.
I find these photos so inspirational!
I have a similar entry and can't wait to try out this look!

Comments
But that second shot, oh my, spectacular. I think that is one of the most beautiful entrances I've ever encountered! Those doors are spectacular and I love the metalwork framing out the sidelights. All of it is so inspiring!
Ox's