craigslist stud
If you don't know about Jenny, from MY FAVORITE AND MY BEST, or MFAMB for short, you need to know... trust me! She is rocking craigslist from coast to coast! She has the most amazing ability to find the best that craigslist has to offer in any part of the country. In the past week she has been inundated with requests from her readers for help sussing out items they've been looking for to complete a room or design scheme. She's been wowing her followers by coming up with things that many of us would be willing to drive across several states to get our hands on. It's almost painful to see the fabulous things she finds for almost next to nothing! The good news is that she is so brilliant at this gig that she is offering her services to anyone who is willing to pay her (so far) nominal fee. If I were you, I'd get over there NOW to see what all the hype is about... you won't be sorry!

Comments
lisa
OMG! Great news! I must go find this girl right now! I have a few things on my list that I need!
XO
thank you la dolfina. you are awesome.
xoxo, Melissa
great post!
:)
Kim