Pretty Things



I just had to share this fabulous giveaway over at Lola B's

Boys love pretty things too!


I adore this handmade lampshade.


Wouldn't these look great with  kaarskoker candle sleeves?
The shades are only 1 of 3 lovely items that are part of the giveaway!



Also...


I had just had to share my friend Noel's very exciting news!!!

Actually...  I think it's best to hear it from her,



so head over to Fanciful Designs to find out  all about it!!





Comments

Noel Solomon said…
Hi Therese~

What an adorable lamp shade! :)

Thank you so much for your comment on my dior post! You are such a gem and so sweet~ I couldn't wait to post about it as I knew my friends in blog land would put positive thoughts in my head and you did!! I love your ideas and I agree - definitely not for etsy. :0
Thank you for keeping my dream alive. :-)))

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and find some treasures maybe!?

xo Noel
Noel Solomon said…
OMG Therese! Thank you so much!!!
BIG Hugs my dear friend :-)))

xo Noel
FrenchBlue said…
Hi Therese!
LOVE this shades!! I am heading over to the givaway as soon as I go see my Noele's post!! I have been holding it in and SO EXCITED she finally shared it!!! I'm off my friend!
Have a great great Thursday!!!
Tell Mom HI for me!!
Love You!
XO
Janet
sf said…
Thank you so much for adding me to your sidebar!
I appreciate the encouragement!
I love these shades. I will head right over to Lola b's. Thanks for sharing!!
that very first picture just warms my heart!
:)
lisa golightly said…
I am flipping out ! What amazing news for Noel ! And thanks to you, I am obsessing over those candle stick covers ... I need to buy something that I can use them on !!! ( tee hee )

xoxo
lisa
Unknown said…
Will go check these out! Thx!
Tracy Watier said…
Love those lampshades. And yes, your friend Noel's news is amazing! I was not familiar with her site or her work so I'm going back now to see more. . .
savvycityfarmer said…
don't you love cross promotion???

you're so good at it!
Simple Daisy said…
I am heading over there right now!!!!
Dumbwit Tellher said…
Thanks for sharing good news Theresa. The pleated lampshades are so unique and dainty, very clever. I agree, boys do love things that are pretty.

Happy weekend to you my friend x
That is a great lampshade! Your freinds flowers are stunning.

Popular posts from this blog

EUREKA!!

PROJECT DESIGN: STYLING THE COFFEE TABLE

Spring Cleaning Mode