Smitten with Spring
This is the start of my favorite time of year...
when everything seems possible... even when you're sick with a cold like I am today :)
(Please let me know who to credit the image of the mud maid to if you know, thanks!)
(Please let me know who to credit the image of the mud maid to if you know, thanks!)

Comments
I sure hope you get to feeling better. Spring colds are the worst. I am battling one myself.
but colds suck donkey balls too. are u sure it's not tree pollen? it is major down here right now.
love that image. its very planet of the apes.
The picture is from Shawn Tucker from Country French Antiques a fab blog -- so if you haven't seen her last blog stop by she featured Elise Valdorcia an amazing artist.
Take care dear blog friend.
Joanny
Joanny
xo,
cristin
i am sorry you feel bad. i've had that cold for a week now and cold's are under-rated. They can REALLY knock you out!