A Beach Comber's Treasure
A few weeks ago while digging through a box of shells at one of my favorite haunts...
I came across this box.
Much to my delight...
this was inside!
I was charmed and immediately began to wonder who had gathered these tiny and delicate pieces of sea life and placed them so lovingly and delicately onto this piece of sandy colored cotton inside this sweet green box.
I wish you could see it in person as pictures cannot do it justice.
I've never seen such a precious record of beach combing.
What story do you imagine lays behind the little green box?




Comments
Have a wonderful day my sweet friend!!
Sharon
What a lovely surprise for you!
Isn't it neat when you discover something like this? It's like God giving you a little unexpected present. :-)
Hugs,
Anne
yvonne
XO
I'm happy you have it to remember her!
xoxo Beth
I'm thinking maybe they were collected by a grandmother, on walks with her grandson.
Thank you for your comment on my blog. I love your blog. You know what I have photographed Tyler Florence two different times. The first time was before Easter, and I wasn't happy with how my pictures turned out. When I was in there last time and asked them if it was okay to take a few pictures, they told me that another blog had just photographed their store. That must have been you!
Hope you are having a great week!
Take Care,
Maria
I am now a happy follower!
~jermaine~