The one that DIDN'T get away!
Meet Marty...
He sold me his Prize Striped Bass at his garage sale a few weekends ago!
He said he was caught in the San Francisco Bay.
I was so excited I could hardly contain myself!
I got a really late start that particular Saturday morning and really didn't think I was going to score anything good.
Marty told me there were plenty of guys who had been interested but their wives had said, "No Way".
I looked over at my husband with a big smile and said,
"See how lucky you are?"
We named him "Marty".
*This is our garage which we've dubbed "Manlantis"



Comments
Love the octopus pillow!!!
What a fish to love. Yes you are a rare one to love. I am sure the other wives would be so jealous if they could see the coastal out come to your fish find and the pottery barn look you gave it with an up scale look to the room.
Love those pillows, My fav is the octopus pillow...If I were doing a beach house getaway home I would be on the hunt for that pillow.
Is this room a part of your home, or a bungalow out back? where ever it is, it is divine!!!
About our chance meeting in LA. UCLA let me know we may be out of town at the beach house of my sisters, yet still may be able to meet up :)
Hannah is having oral surgery this week and I know I will be nurse maid this week. She has to have 4 wisdom teeth pulled that are laying on there side, pooooor thing:(
So I will stay in touch and see what your up to.
xx
Dore
I am planning to catch my first fish ever for my birthday - there's a fishing boat that leaves from our marina, and at the end of the summer I'll be on it (and I'll just eat anything I catch, not stuff it!)
Maybe I'll mount the spine...
Rachel
Thank you for this post.
I'm smiling, and I needed
this NOW : ) What a lovely
room you and MARTY have
created!! And a BIG thank
you for your kind comment
on P&H about my friend
Kathleen's journey with
cancer....the surgery is
tomorrow....Your words
meant so much to both of
us ~ she's read every one!
I am off track as far as
my fixture is concerned,
but I haven't forgotten.
Big hugs, Terri!
xx Suzanne
yvonne
Have an amazing week!!
xoxo
Edyta
http://edytaandco.blogspot.com/
Good to know Marty has a home.
pve
Thanks so much for your kind comment! I wanted to let you know that if you are local, in or near the SF Bay Area, I'd love to have you over to see my treasures in person anytime!! If you go to The Alameda Point, that would be the perfect time to hook up as I live in Alameda!
I promise as soon as I get back from vacation I'll start posting treasures like crazy :)
lucky girl ....
I'm mad about marty!!
A fish?
See I was just so shocked you got a wall fish.
Helle:))