We're Off
to Lake Tahoe for a week!
I found these amazing images of Lake Tahoe on the blog, Deliciously Organized. Even though it is this gorgeous in real life, these photos blew me away!
From the moment I stumbled upon "Deliciously Organized" I was taken with the incredible photography!
Needless to say...

Comments
PS. can I come with you?
Have a great trip! :)
have often considered it as an alternative to Las Vegas..
awesome pics..
will check out the Blog..
have a safe and enjoyable getaway!!
see ya soon!
warm sandy hugs..
Loui♥
We are actually leaving next Friday night and flying to San Francisco. Then my husband and son are picking us up and leaving Saturday morning the 7th to get to Riverside, when are you getting back?
Meg
I bet you come home with wonderful pictures.
sorry I haven't been over much.. have a temperamental internet connection in new place.. ho hum!!! ... anyway.. hope your escape is fantastic.. xxx Julie
xxx