Alameda Pointe Antiques & Collectibles Fair
I really wasn't planning on going this month since I had scored some cool treasures while thrifting on vacation last week in Lake Tahoe.
But then I realized I hadn't been in several months as the June show was on the day of our son's High School Graduation and then the following month it was on the 4th of July.
So, around 11:00 am when the phone rang and I heard my friend Debbie's voice asking if I was there yet, I told her I wasn't coming until it dawned on me that I hadn't done a post on The Point for several months. I thought maybe some of you might be missing seeing all the fun and treasures to be had at the monthly show on our fair island.



















































































Comments
My favs Tennis trophy it looks pretty tall, that white mirror with the bulb looks interesting, neat crusty white chandeliers neat for outside. Last but not least silver plate oh my goodness I would have been picking through that for hours!
I'm in flea market heaven.. well envy really.. ours are just not this good and neither are our prices!!! I don't know where to begin... I might go a little nuts in a place like this.. the shabby frames.. all the silverware.. the glassware.. the ships in bottles, the religious artifacts ....clocks, glass floats.. even the foot powder tins!!! me oh my!!... you can keep the skull but other than that.. pass it over!!
Thanks for sharing all these fab shots!! xxx Julie
Did you see Eddie Ross' 'la dolfina' compote?!
I want the organ pipes...
xoxo Elizabeth
I needed THAT!!!
Yes, I did.....
I've had a super
busy-crazy-driving
summer and NO flea
markets! {Waaah!}
Hoping to make up
for it while on
vacation out at my
folks in the next
two weeks....
Thank you for these
gorgeous images, Terri!
HUGS galore!
xx Suzanne
Thanks for sharing...
Lynda
XO
Caron