A Labor Day Giveaway
I picked up this Fan Coral Candle and Compass Bottle Stopper at Pottery Barn the other day...
These ocean-inspired candles capture the shape and texture of coral in precise detail.
- Cast from molds made from natural coral pieces.
- Fan Coral: 9" wide x 3" deep x 10" high
to have as a Giveaway over Labor Day Weekend.
Just leave me a comment and be a follower of both La Dolfina & Il Tuo Tesoro.
If you mention the Giveaway on your blog I will enter your name a second time.
The winner will be chosen on Labor Day.


Comments
I love to win the candle and bottle stopper..
am a follower!!
warm sandy hugs..
Loui♥
<3 cara
PS. I am having a giveaway too, come check it out!
Caron
have a blessed holiday
Have a great last week of the unofficial end of summer.
XO
rita
(shabbyloft@aol.com)
(shabbyloft@aol.com)
You will have to let me know if you like the recipe. : )
I would love to enter you very generous giveaway.
Have a great weekend!
xoxoox
Maria
xx
I'M DEFENITELY IN!!!
CROSSING FINGER!!
You've got it girl, I will make a trip. Hannah is off to school as well yet I am local with her so the empty nest for me is part time. She has a girl friend that we kind of helped raise though Jr. High and high scholl who will move in with us part time as well the first year then off they go (tear)
I have really been in the same place as you... as well as, all the other bloggers who are going through the same thing we are. They just keep reminding us with there postings on how sad we all are and they know who they are LOL!!! :)
This is going to be a hard year or a best a tough adjustment. You can call or connect with me anytime girl! we can encourage each other.
see you soon,
Hugs and Kisses
xx
Dore
xx
happy labor day!!!
Wanda Contreras
Liz
See you Sunday ? XO !
Jo
allthingsmarie@gmail.com
***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com
xo,
cristin
Hoping you 3 are having a wonderful long weekend Terri? It's sad to see summer leave us but also exciting an exciting time of year.
hugs to you xo xo
how this got by me!
YOU know that I follow
you....both on LaD and
on Il T!!! And, I'd
LOVE to win!
xx Suzanne
pick me, pick me : ) !