Voila!
Our Living Room all dressed up for
~The Holidays~
We upgraded our Christmas Stockings this year.
I'm thrilled with our new family heirlooms!
I haven't put up a tree in this room for a couple of years but this year is special and I wanted our son to be embraced with by the Christmas spirit when he comes Home for the Holidays!


















Comments
love, Donna
abodelove.blogspot.com
Wishing you and yours great joy, peace, love and blessings overflowing.
~jermaine
Now I see why you were looking at so many Pinecone/Terri's winter shells!!! They are the perfect touch in your already lovely home. I know that it even looks more gorgeous in person. The camera can not catch your warmth and inviting spirit xoxo Kathysue
I always told them our big white house looked like Holiday Inn when you drove up. Your son will be thrilled to come home to a big real Christmas.
Now that my Dad is gone...their house looks so sad and lonely at Christmas. My Mom won't even put up a tree any more. She just goes to my sisters or to my house. I miss those years so much when I'd come home and we'd make things and cook and decorate. Such a special time it was.
Your living room is absolutely gorgeous! Love it! I too love decorating with pine cones and inserting photos in the tree. Love the photo of your family! Everything looks just beautiful! Bravo, my friend! xo Delores
xo,
cristin
Those photo ornaments are such a great, personal touch!
Merry merry!!!!
xo Elizabeth
Happy Holidays,
Sherry
XO,
Jane
Love the idea of putting a family picture on the tree.
Love,
deb
You have such style and panache and i love your idea of hanging the family photos on the tree.. One of those looks very familiar!! hehe.. can see why you love it so much... I also love that portrait over your fireplace.. so wonderful and dramatic in size!!
Aren't the girls and products at White Flower Farmhouse terrific!!! I love everything they do and your stockings are no exception..
Well.. your post has made me feel quite christmassy... even though it is very different here... usually too hot.. certainly no snow!!!
Have a wonderful weekend. and thank you so much for your kind comment.. truly made my day!!! thanks.. ciao xxx Julie
I love the way your decorations are very Christmassy and yet very grown up and sophisticated. Thank you for showing us these pictures, I'm sorry I hadn't seen them when I sent you a message earlier!
Sharon
xx
Hope your weekend (wet as it is!) has been wonderful!
xoxo
Kit
WOW!
WOW-EE!!!
What a fabulous room
and how lovely it all
looks festooned for
Christmas. Your son
is going to love it!
The pictures really
make your tree special.
Happy Monday, Terri!
xx Suzanne
Catherine