A Baby Shower
For my friend Reichel of Copy Cat Chic!
Her friend Courtney found this charming Tea & Polo Shoppe for her equestrian loving friend to celebrate the big occasion.
She arrived early and set up the tables with flowers she arranged in vintage tea tins
We played Guess The Date,
while we drank Mimosa's and introduced ourselves.
We took our seats and were served a delicious light lunch along with several pots of fragrant teas.
We could smell the fresh baked scones which were served with clotted cream, lemon curd, and jam.
Soon it was time to open the gifts.
Reichel used to work at Pottery Barn. You might recognize the pink & white boxes from Pottery Barn Kids.
Reichel was wearing this ribbon during the shower. Isn't it darling?
Here's her friend Irena indulging in a cupcake after eating the scones! She's pregnant too!
I think I was the oldest one there! Several of her girlfriends were from college at UCSB. She is the first one among them to have a baby!
These gals had to leave a bit early to drive back to Southern California. They had been staying with Reichel all weekend celebrating.
I got Reichel this set of vintage china.
I'd never seen a set with so many pieces!
I took a photo to show you before I wrapped it.
I'm so excited for Reichel... did I mention she's having a girl? They are going to name her Arden!
















Comments
I am new to blogging have a 3 week old blog....its about the home we are building and my love for good design and decor. Please take a look if you can....
www.theenchantedhome.blogspot.com
XO,
Jane
Jeanne
Megan
xo Cathy
xo E
Sharon
xx
Your vintage china gift is darling!
xo,
cristin