Keep Your Fingers Crossed PLEASE
This morning my mom, husband and I are heading back to the estate sale from yesterday because we found out there are two, I SAID TWO, mangles there that are being held for my mom!
This one is in the breakfast nook and there is another one in the basement. It's not known if they are in working order but we are hopeful they are!
I neglected to tell you that after I posted on an estate sale where my mom spied a mangle she desperately wanted to buy (as a back up), her's broke!
I've been on a mission ever since to find her a replacement.
We're hoping for a happy ending today...
The guilt I've been suffering because I talked her out of it has been killing me)
Wish us luck!!




Comments
Mary Ann
I thought I was the only one left who still irons her sheets!
hope she comes back happy!!
Well good luck!! xxx Julie
XO,
Jane
My MOM has a MANGLE in her garage and it is very old and all working in great cond.
I so remember my Mom and Grandma and great grandmas running the fresh clothes line bed sheets through it for a beautiful press job.
I hope she finds a great one!
Have a beautiful week girl.
xoxo
Dore