The Tattered House
I finally made it to The Tattered House last week on our way home from Lake Tahoe.
Now that I know what an easy detour, and charming town Roseville is, you can be sure I will check in with my girls Erika & Sandy every time I head up or come back from Lake Tahoe!
I used to have to wait for the 1st Sunday of every month to see them at The Alameda Pointe Antiques & Collectibles Fair.
I've been trying for the longest time to come visit their Tattered House.
Well...
I finally made it and let me tell you, it was sooo worth the wait!
Sometimes things are even better than you imagine which was the case when I stepped inside this beautifully merchandised and edited shop full of curated treasures.
It is owned and run by Erika Friend and Sandy Bryan who have transformed this sweet little turquoise house in historic downtown Roseville into a destination for fabulous antiques and vintage goods.
What struck me immediately as I stepped inside The Tattered House was how inspired each room was.
I felt like I was in a high end boutique surrounded by one of a kind objects and treasures that were styled in ways that truly inspired me.
I was immediately drawn into the space of their newest vendor, platanitis.
I was awestruck by his eye and obvious talent and the way in which he styled his Vintage Home & Garden Goods.
The rest of the photos are taken of his room at The Tattered House.
Turned out he was selling at The Alameda Pointe yesterday!
He's uber talented and beyond charming!
His name is Garret Platanitis, hence the name.
So if you can't make it to The Tattered House in Roseville anytime soon, you can always find these talented folks selling their treasures the 1st Sunday of the month at The Alameda Pointe Antiques & Collectibles Fair.
I will be back tomorrow with more eye candy from The Tattered House. It's just too good to see all at once!

























Comments
Just a plus that it's in a town named after the rose!
xoxo, elizabeth
Hugs to you my friend, xx
XO,
Janie
Please visit my blog, doing my first giveaway and its FREE!
LOL...its a gorgeous french chair.
www.theenchantedhome.blogspot.com
Thank you for all the wonderful comments and photos; you showed my space so well!!!
You are even more of a gem in person. Next time bring Mom!
I love antiques and vintage pieces.
I have a dream antiquary.
Kisses
Audeni
I sent you a mail yesterday, just wanted to check you got it, so many of my mails to the states go awol!
Sharon
xxx
xxx