Dressed for Summer
I've been wanting to dress up our entry with a pair of black & white striped Sunbrella panels to give it the look of a cabana.
I purchased this pair a few weeks ago from Ballard Designs but couldn't quite decide on the drapery hardware.
After shopping online and checking out all my haunts and salvage yards, I was still at a loss.
My friend Lisa suggested I look for an old piece of wrought iron but that was easier said than done.
Finding the length I needed proved impossible.
And then it dawned on me... what about a classic bamboo pole!
I made another trip back to the salvage yard which yielded a pair of what I think are vintage receipt holders.
My husband and I found these wonderful pieces of wood...
while out on our morning walks.
And Voila!
(Shutter is temporarily missing on the left)
So...
I'd love to know,
What do you think?











Comments
Helen
ciao!!
Love from Lori C.
You ALWAYS bring us the NICEST "treats" to see n' share!
Thanks,
Linda in AZ *
bellesmom1234@comcast.net
Bravo! Very cool idea for summer.
XO
Caron