Re-purposed Container Gardening
We have still to landscape our side yard which gets lots of sun and is perfect for a large vegetable garden full of lovely raised beds...
but...
until then we are making due with some unusual planters.
I just picked up this old wheelbarrow to plant an herb garden next to our tomatoes,
and close by my husband's outdoor kitchen!
What's in your herb garden?




Comments
I grow Rosemary, Basil, chives, thyme, oregano, sage, bay, and a few others.
ciao from Newport Beach
only in my dream garden do veggies and herbs grow..
currently, i have an excellent crop of WEEDS!
so healthy and vibrant!!!
want some ?
I'll gladly share!!!
warmest sandy hugs..
laughing smiles too!!
Loui♥
Susan
Have a green thumb of a weekend. Is your sweet son enjoying being home for the summer? Emily is already BORED!
Hugs x Deb
XO,
Jane
great ideas.......and where did you find those whimsical twisty obelisks?
best
debra
joan
Much love. XO
Great wheelbarrow.
And thanks for your recent comments.
I am so glad to be reconnecting with you Therese. You're truly one of the blog friends I really like to meet soon. Hopefully in Santa Cruz soon.
Warm hugs,
Mon
xo