The Show Must Go On!
The Alameda Point Antiques & Collectibles Faire was delayed a week due to unseasonable rain and though it was a bit light with less sellers and less buyers it was still a great show!
Here are some highlights seen through my eyes...
You might be wondering if I got anything...
Well,
My sweet husband found me the best glass float at The Pointe and said to me...
Happy Anniversary!
"It's cheaper than a diamond".
I found my best treasure 29 years ago on
June 19th!
I found my best treasure 29 years ago on
June 19th!















































Comments
'Picking' the details, the atmosphere...and your photos are stunning! Just simply good!
Thank you very much for this wonderful post!
Greetings from the Périgord - Southwest France,
Karin
I can honestly say I have NEVER seen a show anything like that around me.
Happy Anniversary lovely friends!
p.s. Once again you have captured the culture of Alameda Point with your eye and amazing photos!
Love it!
~Erika~
And, love your anniversary gift! It's a beauty! :)
Kamichia @GFJ
I love floats. There are some cool ones in the Antique store in Sunol. Very old and authentic. I just saw them this week-end. Very back of the shop on the left hand side facing out.