Holiday Inspiration
Well, it was a wonderful Thanksgiving full of togetherness, great food & good times... and when it was all over I went to put a load of laundry on and accidentally ran my new iphone 4 through the wash! In the meantime, while I wait for it to completely dry out, I thought I'd post some Christmas decorating ideas that I've saved over the years which have inspired me in decorating our home which I've been doing since Black Friday... and oh my, what a mess I'm in at the moment!! These images are from Christmas Ideas 2003. This gorgeous spread has provided me with the main design theme in my Christmas decor. Hopefully I'll be back in business with my iphone/camera in a few days and will be able to show you how I've translated it into our Holiday Home!

Comments
love the vibrancy of the colors..
definitely summer..HOT!
could see it any number of places/styles of homes..
tell us more about the artist..
and why did YOU choose this particular painting/artist?
warmest hugs..
Loui♥
XO,
Jane
thanks for the suggestions! I'll try them and thanks for always being there for me - right from the beginning! donna
Hope you're having a wonderful week.
Hugs,
marie
You are an outstanding treasure hunter, my friend!
I am attracted to its style, it has that amateur starving artist look to it and I have a few myself, who is the artist, and I hope I am not looking at a million dollar piece of art here calling it child or amateur art because I am not :) it just has that look! I really like it, and I should post the barn art I found at a thrift that some true amateur did paint :)
I love making wall groupings out of many pieces having this kind of style.
xoxo
Dore
I do love the French and Italian art and its impressionistic work!
Am I seeing a great antique road show piece! "CASH in the ATTIC" :)
Girl you may have a hidden treasure, if not its still a great piece!
xx
Dore