Call me crazy...
But, all I wanted for my birthday were clean carpets and slipcovers!
It's made me the happiest girl.
Honestly, I am so blessed that most days feel like my birthday.
What made this cleaning spree extra fun was trying out this new stain treatment I found circulating around blogland.
You mix one part blue Dawn dishwashing liquid with 2 parts hydrogen peroxide.
I used a toothbrush to rub it into the stained areas and IT WORKED!
Everything is uber clean and stain free and this Virgo Birthday Girl is beyond pleased!
I know you're thinking... seriously Terri, that is what you wanted to do on your birthday?
I'm coming clean when I tell you, YES!
The simplest things make me the happiest :)
I know you Virgos out there understand... plus there is something about the month of September that feels a bit like January or the start of a new year.
Oh yeah, and I did pre-order the new iphone!
Wishing you all a spotless week!






Comments
m.i.s.s.u.
h.a.p.p.y b.i.r.t.h.d.a.y
i'm following and hope you're following as well.
best to you, birthday girl.
michele
K
I get that getting jobs done could be considered a birthday present.
Happy Birthday
CONGRATULATIONS on your special day Terri, and I am with you, it is the small things( even if hard work at times) that means so very much!
Wish I knew the equivelant here of the products you used, would sure like to have tried it. Love from a September Spring day in Afrique du Sud( albeit no spring cleaning on this side!)
Colette x
Happy Birthday Terri!
XX
Debra~
Happy Birthday and have a blessed year.
Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com
Happy Birthday!! Looks like you are ready for a spotless year :) Thanks for the cleaning tip....I didn't know about this. And I have two dogs and lots of light color upholstery in the house.
Cheers,
Loi
Terri
Your not crazy at all, sounds like my kind of birthday wish :)
Miss you birthday girl!
Have a clean one :)
xoxo
Dore'
Keri
Keri
Hope you had a great birthday!
Kim:)