Scarves into Pillows
I found some silk Missoni scarves on sale at The Nordstrom Rack with the thought of one day making them into throw pillows. I figured it would be a fun and creative way to add some "art" to the furniture arrangement in my Living Room and provide an elegant "pop of color" to the room.
I purchased 5 small silk squares and one long rectangular scarf which my seamstress turned into a pair of bolsters. I made a trip into San Francisco to Britex Fabrics where I chose several complementary Dupioni silk fabrics to use as backing for the pillows.
I was thrilled with the result...
(I found the fireplace in Paris and the coffee table at The Salvation Army)
... the room came alive!
I was thrilled with the result...
(I found the fireplace in Paris and the coffee table at The Salvation Army)
... the room came alive!

Comments
OX
XO
xoxo,
lisa
xo,
cristin
Gorgeous room. Everything around here is so pretty....I'll be back! Marija
Beautiful!
Joanny
Your living room is my "wish" living room. Beautiful AND inviting.