I love this!
I am absolutely smitten with my latest thrift store find.
As shell obsessed as I am, finding something this unique
rates pretty high!
It was my first time to this particular thrift store.
When I brought it up to the counter to pay the $14.99 they had me reach into a jar to pull out a slip of paper for a discount of anywhere from 10% to 50%
It truly was my lucky day as these lovlies ended up costing $7.50!
I'm curious...
has anyone ever seen anything like this before? Discoveries like this are what make treasure hunting so exciting!!





Comments
These are SO nice! They are vintage of what a new company is doing with silver! Awesome find! You find the best treasures~
XO
Love it :)
No, I have not seen anything like this before but that's what its all about.
Great find!!,, congrats on a great deal
Have a fantastic weekend!!
xoxo
But what will you do with it? Will you fill the seashells with something or leave the sculpture/statue as is?
-Dean
I've been doing a lot of thrifting lately and just love finding something amazing at a ridiculous price! : )
~jermaine~
xoxo Beth
These are just precious. About the lamp...this one was one of a kind but I've seen others like it while shopping there. When I go back I'll try to get pics and prices & send them to you. I'll be returning in about a month. Hope you are having a great weekend.
come to tx plwase and lets g0 shopping togerther!!!
excuise typos.... hsve a big bandage on my third finger....lol.... and i obvioudly really want to comment on this!
Happy Memorial Day!
:D Lynda
nyclq-focalpoint.blogspot.com
XO,
Anne
like it before. I noticed the top 2 shells first.. then the bottom one, adorable.
John Taylor,
window blinds liverpool quick tips on selecting the right shape and styling your room