Rescue me, Please!
What do you think?
I wasn't sure what to think at first...
all I knew was that I was oddly attracted to it. Upon closer inspection it became clear that someone had attempted to strip it. It has the funkiest finish I've ever seen. I tried but I couldn't walk away from it. It pleaded to come home with me with the promise that it would be very good!
So I trusted my gut and bought it.
I gave it a real good cleaning and brought it inside where it's waiting to find it's new home.
My Mom arrived for Mother's Day Dinner with a dozen home-grown roses which I promptly put into a vase and placed on my newest acquisition.










Comments
So much character! Great find. :-)
Hugs,
Anne
ps. your comment made me laugh so loud. my mom said the same thing about those Laura Ashley looking rooms. lol! in fact, i think that is what all of my bedrooms looked like as a little girl. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY my love...sorry i am a bit late, but i spent such a good time with my mom this week, i have not even given any love to my computer loves! :( hope you guys had a great weekend up there. how was the weather???
all my love to you!
Jo
It is an old peice. Well made I am sure.
Enjoy it , you can alwas paint it later.
yvonne
Regards
I hope you are having a good day!
~Gail
xo,
cristin
ya done good!!!
"Mom doesn't say no to anything."
Anytime anyone says ,"Would you want?" I instantly say YES.
So, the point is-
I love it and yes you were right to follow your gut.
Laura
White Spray Paint
I have plans to tweak his room a bit when he goes to college... so stand by for an update coming soon!
I'm at loot Friday and Sat. Call me!