A Graphic Giveaway!
Pick a number... any number!
Allow me to introduce you to Ramsign, a Danish company, who is reviving the production of classic European street signs.
I don't know about you, but one of the first things I fell in love with on my first visit to Europe in 1977, were the enamel street signs.
Since 1991, Ramsign and their skilled craftsmen have been producing by hand with the original stencil technique and porcelain enamel, an amazing array of traditional European signage.
They are generously offering one of my blog followers a chance to win one of these classic house number signs.
pop over to their website and check out the wide range of styles and colors they offer,
and then come back here and leave me a comment telling me which one you would choose and where you would place it.
Be a follower of La Dolfina for one entry.
For extra entries blog, tweet, or put it on facebook, just be sure and let me know!
The winner will be chosen at random on July 19th.









Comments
Thank you!
What a fantastic giveway! Thanks for the opportunity :)
~Chris
I definitely like the rectangular signs with the blue background. I'd like one with the number 50 as I turned fifty last month. I tried to find one in Europe but they didn't have that number. I just bought the number 15 for our street address.
Hugs to ya!
Trinidad
hope i win!
michele
sleepyheadedmom at gmail dot com
How fun! Thanks Terri. xo
Also, there is a design blogger meet-up next week at the SFDC {July 21 from 6-8p}. I would love to meet you! I will send over the info if interested.
xo,
cristin
Love from Lori C.
Lisa C.
- Danielle
other-option AT hotmail DOT com
- Danielle
other-option AT hotmail DOT com
Linda C