Inspiration Strikes!
In the form of RIVITS
I have Phillip Jeffries Raffia wall covering in my bedroom.
I recently transformed a vintage cabinet/bookcase into My New Shoe Wardrobe and had the back of it covered with some of the leftover raffia paper.
I'm thinking the next step should be to add some rivets.
Are you with me?




Comments
(and it looks fab too!)
I love that wallpaper :)
This "shoe wardrobe" is a brilliant idea! And I do love that you kept the backing the same as the wall to let the shoes sing but the rivets will be the final jewelry to the piece.
Really lovely.
Susan
www.susansutherlin.blogspot.com
That wallpaper is so cool! And your show wardrobe- awesome!
Have a PRETTY day!
Krisitn
Hope your Wednesday was wonderful!
XO,
Renee and Angela
rivets should be fun and with a touch of glam ♥
Much love. XO
Now, I'm going to bed before I make more mistakes! Love you.
wow.
THIS is inspirational!
Megan