Lunch at Garwoods
They offer free valet boat parking for those fortunate to have a boat.
They offer lakefront dining out on their beautiful deck.
I think most people come for the world famous "Wet Woody".
We headed here for lunch after the parade in Truckee.
Not wanting to wait an hour for the deck,
we opted to go upstairs where we were seated near the window.
I ordered steamed clams which were delish!
Check out our birds eye views!
After lunch we took a stroll on the pier,
just in time to wave good-bye to a fellow vacationer whose tee-shirt said, "I Love Hot Moms"!
As he pulled away I yelled out, "check out my blog La Dolfina... you'll be on it!"
This lovely spot represents quintessential Tahoe to me!
Have you booked your trip yet?

















Comments
xoxo Elizabeth
http://rem-nants.blogspot.com
amzanioli@yahoo.com
Thanks soooo much, Terri~~~ TRULY!!! I haven't been to Tahoe for yeeeeears... and I can't stop thinking about going n' seeing it all these years later! Should be fun!!!
FAB PICS~ so glad you ENJOYED a WELL-DESERVED VACAY... (how could you NOT?!?!)... And of course, the SKIING there in winter is to-die-for, too!!!
Warmest thanks again,
Linda in AZ *
bellesmom1234@comcast.net
It's going to be hard for you to leave but have a great trip home.
XO