I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas
Just like the ones I used to know
Where the treetops glisten
and children listen
To hear sleigh bells in the snow
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be white
Unfortunately, Lake Tahoe was not white.
It just doesn't feel right to be in the mountains at Christmas without snow...
Our boys did get a day of snowboarding in thanks to the man-made stuff!
*All photos taken by me at The Village at Northstar




Comments
Sending love & ho..ho..ho!
Deb
Merry Christmas!!!
Wishing you, Chris, Christopher and your mom a very, very Merry Christmas and a joyful holiday season. XO
Here' wishing you the warmest and most joyful of Christmases, and a healthy & happy New Year... and in that new year, I will be visiting your shop and bringing my girlfriends!
bisous!
Kit