A N T I C I P A T I O N
Dec. 23rd has always been my favorite day of the Christmas Season...
It is because it's our "night before Christmas."
Christmas Eve is the day and evening our family gathers together to celebrate.
We try to attend Midnight Mass after all the celebrating but it gets harder and harder every year.
I think it has something to do with getting older and stamina... but that mom of mine usually does both, Midnight Mass and Christmas Morning Mass because she can't get enough of celebrating the birth of Christ.
So, let me be the first to wish you all a very
M e r r y
C h r i s t m a s








Comments
Kathysue♥
xo Lynda
I love your blog. Thank you for your friendship, support and comments.
Helen xx
Hugs!
Debra
Audeni
São Paulo, Brazil
Have a Merry Christmas.
Merry Christmas
I'm giving away a lovely coastal interiors styling book over the hoidays. If you have timeI'd love you to join in.
Carolyn xx
merry christmas and a blessed 2012
debra
All the best to you & your family in 2012!
xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena
xo E + J