A Thrifted Christmas
I thought it would be fun to challenge myself to buy most of my Christmas presents at the thrift stores this year, or at least shop with Christmas gifts in mind and show you some of the things I come across on these little treasure hunts of mine.
Well... Ok, so this is not for everyone, but I just had to take a photo of it. I love the original vintage orange cushion. I would actually love to find this under my tree :)
Fun for someone, right?
These Tretorns are totally old school and bring back all kinds of memories for those of us in our 40's and 50's.
Classics are always right at Christmas!
Another classic, the gourd lamp.
Not exactly vintage, it's from Pottery Barn.
Pottery Barn lamps are made really well and are not cheap, so this was a steal at $15.99 with 25% off!
I call this find an early Christmas present!!
And check out these fun treasures I found on Craigslist!
An original Sputnik chandelier
and this pair of gorgeous vintage velvet peacock blue lampshades!












Comments
Best,
Liz
Merry Christmas♥
xo Kathysue
Your wonderful eye has discovered many treasures.
I love the simple lines of the lamp and the Ferragamo shoes will look great.
Have a relaxing weekend
Helen xx
Jan