I couldn't resist
Okay, it's true, I didn't exactly leave The Pointe empty-handed on Sunday.
I almost made it, but a recent obsession of mine... oversized bottles, foiled my attempt to keep my cash in my pocket and my eye on the lens! Now that I've confessed, I know that most of you didn't believe I could get out of there without sneaking out a treasure or two, so...
Here's what tripped me up!
I don't know why but I'm crazy about these fabulous vintage champagne bottles. This one in particular is truly amazing with it's large size, thick heavy gorgeous green glass, wonderfully aged and distressed labels and salvaged cork. I'm so grateful to the person who loved it enough to keep it all these years... it must have been some celebration!!
I had never even heard of Tuaca before I found this beauty!
How could I possibly resist such a find, especially when it rests upon a trio of silver-plated "dolfina's" ?
For those of you like myself who have never heard of Tuaca, allow me to introduce you to...
"The romantic renaissance drink made from a formula discovered in Italy over 500 years ago. You'll find the flavor of Tuaca to be extremely pleasing... not too sweet, not too pungent... and very versatile. Many people enjoy Tuaca straight or over ice with a twist of lemon or squeeze of lime. But it will add a subtle touch of the unusual to your favorite rum, vodka, or tequila drinks, and is great in cocktails such as the stinger, the sour, or the white tiger".
So, what do you think?
Should I fill her up?




Comments
Keep collecting these, i want to collect them vicariously through you!
Mauh to you and Mom!!
XO
xoxo,
lisa
Karena!!
Anyhow, these are lovely! Tuaca sounds interesting...
Happy Friday~
Xo Noel